Unable To Update Carton Location Even After ASN Cancellation
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipment fails with Carton number which was cancelled.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create PO with virtual warehouse from a physical warehouse.
2. Process ASN from RMS/WMS with same physical warehouse.
3. Cancel ASN using RMS shipment screen.
4. Update PO with virtual warehouse from different Physical warehouse.
5. Process revised ASNIn message through RIB or RMS with same carton (as original ASN) and update Physical warehouse as final location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms