Unable To Update Carton Location Even After ASN Cancellation
(Doc ID 2203705.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipment fails with below error for a carton which was already cancelled.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create PO with virtual warehouse from a physical warehouse.
2. Process ASN from RMS/WMS with same physical warehouse.
3. Cancel ASN using RMS shipment screen.
4. Update PO with virtual warehouse from different Physical warehouse.
5. Process revised ASNIn message through RIB or RMS with same carton (as original ASN) and update Physical warehouse as final location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!