Line Group Number on Non-Merchandise Invoices Is Not Being Correctly Populated
(Doc ID 2203963.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the "Prorate Across Tax Codes" flag is set to yes, the line group number field on non-merchandise invoices tax lines that maps to a line group number on the non-merchandise invoice line is not being correctly populated.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set "Prorate Across Tax Codes" flag to yes.
2. Create a non-merchandise invoice.
3. Add a non-merchandise cost to the invoice. Apply a VAT rate.
4. Wait for the batch to run.
5. Verify that on the IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL table, the LINE_GROUP_NO field on the tax line does not match the one on the NMRCH line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document