Line Group Number on Non-Merchandise Invoices Is Not Being Correctly Populated
(Doc ID 2203963.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When the "Prorate Across Tax Codes" flag is set to yes, the line group number field on non-merchandise invoices tax lines that maps to a line group number on the non-merchandise invoice line is not being correctly populated.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set "Prorate Across Tax Codes" flag to yes.
2. Create a non-merchandise invoice.
3. Add a non-merchandise cost to the invoice. Apply a VAT rate.
4. Wait for the batch to run.
5. Verify that on the IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL table, the LINE_GROUP_NO field on the tax line does not match the one on the NMRCH line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document