Duplicate Data in RPM_PROMO_DTL_SKULIST Table
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user interface (UI) is creating duplicate data in the RPM_PROMO_DTL_SKULIST table.
1. Select a Skulist with some items (E.g: 3 items in Skulist)
2. Create a new promotion and add a multi-buy component with one buy list and one reward list
3. Use the skulist from Step1 in both BuyList and RewardList
4. The promotion component detail will be created with 3 items in RPM_PROMO_DTL_SKULIST
5. Create another promotion and add a multi-buy component using "Create From Existing" option
6. Choose the Promo Component created in Step 4 to copy
7. The copied promo-component detail will be created for with duplicate SKULIST/ITEM in RPM_PROMO_DTL_SKULIST
(Contains every item in skulist repeated twice i.e. total of 6 entries for skulist chosen in Step 1.
If the copied promotion-component is again used in "Create From Existing" the entries in RPM_PROMO_DTL_SKULIST will become double again.)
This will affect businesses that create promotions using copy functionality with Skulist.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms