Duplicate Data in RPM_PROMO_DTL_SKULIST Table
(Doc ID 2203966.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user interface (UI) is creating duplicate data in the RPM_PROMO_DTL_SKULIST table.
1. Select a Skulist with some items (E.g: 3 items in Skulist)
2. Create a new promotion and add a multi-buy component with one buy list and one reward list
3. Use the skulist from Step1 in both BuyList and RewardList
4. The promotion component detail will be created with 3 items in RPM_PROMO_DTL_SKULIST
5. Create another promotion and add a multi-buy component using "Create From Existing" option
6. Choose the Promo Component created in Step 4 to copy
7. The copied promo-component detail will be created for with duplicate SKULIST/ITEM in RPM_PROMO_DTL_SKULIST
(Contains every item in skulist repeated twice i.e. total of 6 entries for skulist chosen in Step 1.
If the copied promotion-component is again used in "Create From Existing" the entries in RPM_PROMO_DTL_SKULIST will become double again.)
This will affect businesses that create promotions using copy functionality with Skulist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document