Cross Dock Replenishment Fully Allocated Quantities Do Not Go to Stores
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cross dock replenishment, the fully allocated quantities do not go to stores.
Steps to Recreate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created an Item in RMS with supplier case size as 25. Ensured that the store order multiple is eaches.
2. Ranged the item to a store and a warehouse.
3. Set the replenishment parameters
a. Stock category----Cross-docked.
b. Order control ----Automatic.
c. Replenishment Method--Minmax.
4. Set max quantity as 90.
5. Approved the item.
6. Executed the following batches along with their pre and post functions as required: rilmaint; ociroq; rplext
7. Observation : In repl_results table for the item RAW_ROQ=90; PRESCALE_ROQ='90', ORDER_ROQ='90'
8. In order_temp an order is created such that order_qty='90'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms