Rplatupd Batch Rejects Updated Primary Pack Number
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new primary pack is updated in the Replenishment screen, it is allowed but batch rplatupd.pc is rejecting the new primary pack number.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a simple pack.
2. Setup replenishment for the simple pack.
3. Change the primary pack number in replenishment screen. It is allowed to enter the new pack number.
4. Records populated in the REPL_ATTR_UPDATE_HEAD/ITEM/LOC tables.
5. Run rplatupd and rilmaint batches.
6. Notice in REPL_ITEM_LOC table that new primary pack number is not overwritten by the existing pack, and it is rejected with the reason that the record is not active at the particular location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms