Published Baseline Data (Including Earned Value) Not Updated in Extended Schema After Change in Project Baseline Assignment
(Doc ID 2204056.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 8.3 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Published data based on baseline data not updated in extended schema after change in project baseline assignment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In project preferences set Earned Value to 'Project Baseline'
- Create a test project with two activities
- Assign baseline as current project
- Publish the project
- Create a baseline from the current project and assign as project baseline. Planned Value still 0 (which is correct)
- Publish the project. The "Planned Value" is now greater than 0 hours
- Re-set the Baseline to “Current Project". This resets the Planned Value to 0 in the project
- After publishing the project again, the Earned Value data in the extended tables for the activities are not changed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document