Application Settings Are Missing after Migration from PPM to EPPM
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading a PPM database from 8.2 to 16.1 and then migrating it to an EPPM database, the Administer\Application Settings are missing.
The Application Settings are not blank after the migration.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use the "\p16854169_8200_Generic\P6ProfessionalSetup\P6ProfessionalSetup\database\dbsetup.bat" utility to create an 8.2 PPM database with sample data.
2. Use the "\V137263-01\P6_Pro_R161\database\dbsetup.bat" utility to upgrade the new 8.2 PPM database to 16.1.
3. Run the ""\V137263-01\P6_Pro_R161\database\migrate.bat"" utility that comes with P6 PPM 18.104.22.168.
4. Select Schema Migration and enter the database information necessary to complete the migration in the screens that follow.
5. Log into P6 Web.
6. Select Administer\Application Settings\General.
7. Note the settings are missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms