Application Settings Are Missing after Migration from PPM to EPPM
(Doc ID 2204094.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading a PPM database from 8.2 to 16.1 and then migrating it to an EPPM database, the Administer\Application Settings are missing.
The Application Settings are not blank after the migration.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use the "\p16854169_8200_Generic\P6ProfessionalSetup\P6ProfessionalSetup\database\dbsetup.bat" utility to create an 8.2 PPM database with sample data.
2. Use the "\V137263-01\P6_Pro_R161\database\dbsetup.bat" utility to upgrade the new 8.2 PPM database to 16.1.
3. Run the ""\V137263-01\P6_Pro_R161\database\migrate.bat"" utility that comes with P6 PPM 126.96.36.199.
4. Select Schema Migration and enter the database information necessary to complete the migration in the screens that follow.
5. Log into P6 Web.
6. Select Administer\Application Settings\General.
7. Note the settings are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document