Available Quantity Is Displaying The Component Level Quantity
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Available Quantity in a Standard Allocation is showing at component level.
While searching for non-sellable pack for a Standard Allocation based on WH, Available Qty is showing at compontnet level. When you select the pack from worksheet to Allocation, Available Quantity is shown at pack level.
The Available Quantity should be at case level in worksheet.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Allocation and select 'Create Standard Allocation'
2. Search for a non-sellable pack with SOH > 0
3. Select the pack and click on "Create Worksheet"
4. Verify the Available Qty for the Pack; qty is multiple of Pack size. If Pack SOH is 10 and Pack Size is 2, available qty will be 20.
5. Click on the Pack and select "Create Allocation"
6. Verify the Available Qty. It is back to pack level.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms