Design Object Revision Getting Changed To Introductory With Every Check In
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.4.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Design Object revision is getting changed to Introductory after check into Agile. This happens intermittently
Design Object revision to be changed to correct revision after check in to Agile.
1. Login to Web Client, and open Design xxx-1000021.DRW.
See below versions found:
2. Goto CAD. Open xxx-1000021.DRW. See version says Introductory
3. Change the value of parameter A_REV for Drawing xxx-1000021 from Introductory to P0
4. Open Part xxx-1000021, and change the value of parameter A_REV from Introductory to P0
5. Goto Agile Workspace, select xxx-1000021.DRW and xxx-1000021.PRT, and Update Files
6. Warning: xxx-1000021.drw (xxx-1000021.DRW) is local modified shows up. Hit Yes. Now what in Agile and whats in CAD has all Rev P0
7. Make modification to the drawing
8. Check in the drawing to Agile. In Agile Preview Windows, Can see both xxx-1000021.DRW and xxx-1000021.PRT has Rev P0. Continue
9. See the revision is back to Introductory in the drawing
10. Check the Design in Agile. See the latest revision is Introductory
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms