Reimposting Process Is Not Generating "TAX" Tran Code for Debit Memos
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
ReIMPosting process is not generating a "TAX" tran code for debit memos in the im_ap_stage_detail table.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new item with tax attributes.
2. Perform an inventory adjustment .
3. Create a new RTV.
4. Ship the return.
5. Run the edidlinv batch to generate an EDI file.
6. Run reimediinjector in ReIM to load the EDI file.
7. Advance VDATE past due date of CRDNRQ (Credit Note Request-Quantity).
8. Run reimautomatch, reimrollup, and reimposting.
9. CRDNRQ is now voided, whereas a DEBMEQ (Debit Memo-Quantity) has been created in approved status.
10. Issue: Tax code and tax rate are blank on the items tab of the DEBMEQ.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms