SITMAIN Batch Fails With 'Error Retrieving Language for Store' Error
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The SITMAIN batch fails with the following error when the item list has a parent item which was ranged to a location that was not ranged to the children:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a parent item and range it to one location.
2. Create children for the above parent item.
3. Range parent item to additional locations (without ranging them to children).
4. Create an item list with the above parent item.
5. Create a location list with locations which are not ranged to children.
6. Create Schedule Item Maintenance using the above item list and location list to discontinue the item-loc status.
7. Run sitmain batch and notice the following error:
"sitmain_1~20160714020351~insert_pos_mods~STORE~105~RET-0105: generic stored procedure error~Error al recuperar el idioma para la tienda 1311., item = 100040499"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms