Over and Short By Cashier and Register Report Shows 'NaN' Value for French Language
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.4.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO) 13.4.8, 'Over and Short by Cashier and Register' report shows 'NaN' value in Back Office for French language.
Note: Same issue is happening with Over and Short By Register report. This issue gets reproduced only when installation is done.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install Back Office with default and supported locales as 'fr'.
- Install Store server and Client with default locales as 'fr'.
- Open the Store from Back Office float amount '1000,00'.
- Open the Register 129 from Back Office.
- Open the Till 129 with float amount as '200,00'.
- Log on to POS and perform some transactions using 'Cash' as tender. Total transaction amount is 315,70.
- Now Close the Till 129 from POS.
- Reconcile the Till 129 with closing float amount (200) from Back Office.
- On Cash count detail screen,entered the amount 316,55 instead of 315,70.
- Close the register from Back Office.
- Run the transaction post processor job.
- Check the Over-Short report on Back Office.
- Over/short amount is 0.85 but it is displayed as 'NaN'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms