Safety Document Control Tool Option Reverts to Real Time When Used in Study Mode
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Web Workspace
Safety Document control tool option reverts to real time when used in study mode.
If you use the control tool in a switch plan, while you are in study mode, to create a safety document, it changes to real time while creating the safety document.
If the users' desire was really to switch to real time, the user should have made the change in mode and not the program.
1. Make a planned switch plan.
2. Add steps to the switch plan in study mode, to open & tag a device via the control tool.
3. Use the control tool (still in study mode) to create a safety document.
4. Observe that the safety document is created in real time, rather than study mode and the viewer changed to real time. Your switch plan is still in study mode.
5. You can issue, release, complete the safety document, but you are doing so in real time, not study mode.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms