Exchange Rate Shows as Zero for All Documents When EXCHANGE_RATE Is Set to 1
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exchange Rate shows as zero for all documents when EXCHANGE_RATE is set to '1'.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Choose a currency code for which the exchange rate is '1'.
2. Select a supplier having above currency code.
3. Set SYSTEM_OPTIONS with BASE_COUNTRY_ID = 'IT' and CURRENCY_CODE = 'EUR'.
4. Set EXCHANGE_RATE as '1' and Supplier Currency = 'EUR'.
5. Create either Debit Memo Cost/Quantity, Credit Memo Cost/Quantity OR Non-merchandise Invoice without order number.
6. Click on Save and continue.
7. Notice EXCHANGE_RATE is coming as zero.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms