'Invalid precision/scale' Error is Thrown When Changing the Currency Code
(Doc ID 2205199.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error is thrown for precision/scale when changing the currency code.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create Debit Memo cost/quantity or Credit Memo cost/quantity or Non-Merchandise document.
- Enter the mandated values on the header and do not add any order number.
- Click on Save and Continue.
- Try to change the currency value by clicking the dropdown.
- Select a currency and click OK.
- Notice the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!