Using Agile PPM Web Client While Trying to Edit Content Rule in Content Tab Using Edit Rule Button or Content's Quick View System Returns java.lang.NullPointerException
(Doc ID 2205577.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Web client (PPM)
System returns java.lang.NullPointerException while trying to edit Content Rule in Content tab using Edit Rule button OR content's Quick View.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into web client as admin.
- Create a project P1 with sub tasks and gates.
- Add contents to sub tasks and gates.
- Log into web client as a user USER1 who is not the owner of project P1 and its sub tasks or gates.
- Try to edit Content Rule in Content tab using Edit Rule button OR content's Quick View.
USER1 who is not the owner of project P1 is able to edit its Content Rule even without Read Privilege on 'Content.Related To' attribute, encounter the error which displays a blank page with a Close button on it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document