"ADF_FACES_60097" Error When Adding 'In Location Date'
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add In Location Date for a Location List group followed by tab out the following error occurs.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Select Create What-if Allocation.
- Search for a Pack and add it to worksheet.
- From worksheet add the item in Allocation.
- In Allocation maintenance, provide the release date.
- Add a location list.
- In the Review pane, open locations tab.
- Provide the in-location date for Group.
- Try to clear the date via set all button without selecting any date. nothing will happen.
- Update the in-store date for group and tab out. ADF Error pops up
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms