Discount Not Applied During Exchange Transaction When Items are Returned With no Receipt
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS), discount is not applied during an exchange transaction when items are returned with no receipt.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO).
2. Create a Discount Rule "Buy n of X for Z% off" for item (ex:1234).
3. Enter Number of times per transaction as 3.
4. For Item select quantity as 1.
5. In ORPOS, perform a sale by scanning item for 3 times, discount applied.
6. Select Return -> No Receipt. Enter the same discount applied item for 3 times
7. Items will be retrieved on Sell Item screen.
8. Again scan same item in that transaction for an Exchange
9. Observed that discount is not getting applied for an item scanned for exchange.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms