Error: "Extended Schema Views for validation DO NOT EXIST" And "Extended Schema check failed" When Executing The Data Warehouse Verification Utility
(Doc ID 2205757.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Data Warehouse - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to execute the Data Warehouse diagnostic utility for a new ETL datasource verification, the following error occurs during validation causing the check to fail:
[TIMESTAMP] [INFO] - Extended Schema Views for validation DO NOT EXIST.
[TIMESTAMP] [ERROR] - Extended Schema check failed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Execute the STAR Configuration wizard
- Configure Global Management connection
- Configure ETL Management and add/edit a new datasource for P6 EPPM
- On the completed step of the datasource, select the "Run Data Warehouse Diagnostic Utility" checkbox
- Note the error which occurs in during the validation and the error found within the $ETL_Home/p6rdb/checker.log file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document