The Kit ID Appears in the Return Transaction Performed with No Receipt
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), Kit ID also appears in the Return Transaction performed with No Receipt.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to ORPOS.
2. Select Return (F2) -> No Receipt (F3).
3. On the 'Return Without Receipt' screen, enter a Kit Non-taxable Item (Ex: 8888631).
4. The two component items [8888632, 8888633] are added to the 'Return Kit Component' screen.
5. Select an item component (ex: 8888632) and then press Next.
6. On the 'Return Without Receipt' screen, see item component 8888632 and the Kit ID 8888631, with price $0.00 displayed.
7. Click on Next and proceed to complete Return.
8. On the 'Sell Item' screen, the Kit ID 8888631 with the price is $110 also retrieved along with Component Item 8888632 with the price $60.
9. Click on Tender and complete Return Transaction.
10. Below receipt is printed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms