If User Skips Birthdate Entry for an 18+ Item and then a 21+ Item is Added, Minimum Age Not Met Screen Displays
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS) , if an age restricted item is added to the Sell Item screen with a min age req. of 18+ followed by a 21+ item and the DOB prompt was skipped by the user , ' Minimum Age Not Met screen ' is displayed.
AllowDateOfBirthPromptSkip parameter to "Y"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add an item (702) that is restricted to customers 18 years of age or older. The Date of Birth screen appears.
2. Select Skip/F2 instead of entering the customer's DOB. Verify Price screen appears.
3. Select Next/Enter. The Sell Item screen appears.
4. Add an item (703) that is restricted to customers 21 years of age or older.
5. Observe that 'The Minimum Age Not Met screen appears'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms