User Unable To See Tasks With New Job Role Created On The RASRM
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a new Group on OID and adding a member to this new group, when creating a new Job in RASRM, when the user logs into the application, they do not have any tasks to select.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new group on OID
2. Add a member to the group
3. Create a new Job with the same name of the group
4. Use the DUMMY_JOB and select the Duplicate button
5. Add the necessary Duties for the new job
6. Log into the application - The user has no tasks.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms