Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is getting an error when they attempt to supp cancel an order having parent & child circuit in the same order and the child circuit is assigned under the parent circuit.
You should be able to cancel the order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a new ISR/PSR/EWO order.
2) Create Parent and child circuit in the same order.
3) Assign tasks to the order.
4) Open the circuit through service request connection.
5) Assign the T1 circuit under T3 facility.
6) Supplement cancel the ISR order.
7) Click on 'Process Supplement' in Option. Getting the below error and unable to supplement cancel the order.
One or more new connection(s) on this order has pending child assignment(s)
which must be removed prior to cancelling this order.
Would you like to view the blocking connections ?
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot complete or cancel orders..
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms