Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TransferShipmentReport and TransferShipmentCarton reports do not show any output in BI Publisher 15.0 version if no data exists in PARTNER table, and no External Partner is set.
Unlike previous versions of SIM, SIM v15 depends on the PARTNER table to populate these reports.
TransferShipmentCartonReport depends on PARTNER table in Report Query Set.
TransferShipmentReport depends on view RPRT_TSF_SHIP_V, which depends on PARTNER table to fetch data as per CREATE VIEW DDL statement.
Once the dependency is removed or an entry is added in PARTNER table, these reports display correct output.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Do not set up any External Partner in SIM v15. PARTNER table has no data.
- Create a Store to Store Transfer from store A to Store B.
- Assign a container to this shipment.
- Receive this Transfer in store B.
- Run these reports in BI Publisher and check for any output.
- Reports run without any error but there is no output.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms