Team Member Saved Information Blanks Out For Primary Resource But Not For Activity Owner.
(Doc ID 2206686.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Team Member - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Primary Resource submits date updates to an Activity that requires review before committing, the updates disappear from Team Member Web display and are refreshed from the current dates in the System. Due to this behavior the user cannot identify when they have submitted changes that are awaiting acceptance versus when they haven't yet submitted any changes.
This behavior disappears when assigned as Activity Owner despite the Project's Team Member Preferences being setup to consider Team Member Activity Owners / Primary Resources with the 'Include Primary Resources' option checked. The expectation is that Primary Resources should display the submitted changes unless they were rejected just like the Activity Owner behavior.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set TM Project Preference for Status Updates to Activity Owner/Primary Resources and check box Include Primary Resources.
2. Assign Primary Resource to an Activity.
3. In TM, Start Activity, enter 50% and Expected Finish Date. Click Save.
4. Note Expected Finish blanks out, Percent goes to Zero and the Start button is reactivated.
5. Do the same as Activity Owner and the data does not blank out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document