Amount Transaction Promotion for All Departments/Storewide Generates Wrong Pricing Extract XML
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Amount Transaction promotion for all departments/store wide generates wrong Pricing Extract XML where it is expecting the user to spend specific amount on each department to qualify for the discount amount.
The customer can spend a specific amount or more for articles from any department and will get a specified discount.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps (an example):
1. Login to RPM
2. Select Promotion > create promotion
3. Enter promotion Name select start date (VDATE + 1) and end date in future
4. Select add component
5. Select component type as Transaction, enter description and click next
- Buy List
- Qualification Amount
- $200 (Qualification Amount)
- Item selection: All Dept (Merchandise Hierarchy level)
- Apply Reward To: All Buy List
- Reward Type: Amount Off
- Amount $25
- Location Selection: Zone – Store 905
- Location Selection: Zone/Store
- Apply to Regular & Clearance
- Action > select Approve and click on Update
6. Click done verify the promotion is approved.
7. Run Below Batches:
8. Check the XML.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms