Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A deal created in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) has the wrong document type in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Complex Deal in RMS (weekly or monthly).
2. Add 3 or more store locations in the deal.
3. Make sure that income is positive.
4. Save the deal and run vendinvc batch in order to move the deal to staging tables.
5. Run reimcomplexdealupload in ReIM in order to create deal invoice in ReIM.
6. Notice that the document created in ReIM is a Credit Memo Cost instead of Debit Memo Cost document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms