SIM Accepts ASNIn With Items Not Associated With the PO Supplier
(Doc ID 2206824.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) accepts ASNIn for a Purchase Order (PO) even if the Advanced Shipment Note (ASN) has an item which exists in SIM but is not configured for the PO supplier. On the other hand, Retail Merchandising System(RMS) rejects this ASN. When a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) is received using ASN, the application is throwing an error.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) in RMS for 2 items ranged for store A and supplier S
- Ensure that PO is successfully integrated in SIM
- Create an ASN message with appropriate web service, ASNInPublishingAppServiceProxy, which has an item which is not configured for the PO supplier, but is ranged on store A
- Record gets created in DSD (in SIM), but no shipment gets created in RMS
- Go to SIM > Shipping/Receiving > Direct Delivery > Purchase Order and select purchase order. It prompts the user to receive using an existing ASN. Select OK.
- Notice that application raises an error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document