Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Purchase Order (PO) Total Cost on stock ledger is incorrectly calculated if Estimated Landed Cost (ELC) components with a currency code different than the order or primary currency are attached.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an order. Ensure the order currency code is not the same as the ELC currency code.
- Add at least 2 ELC components to the order. Add at least one other component with a currency code different from the primary and order currency code.
- Note that the value of the TEXP component is the sum of the values of the other ELC components.
- Modify the currency rate of the ELC components having different currency code than order currency code.
- Receive the items on the order.
- Note that the total cost on the stock ledger transaction is calculated using the value of the TEXP component (converted to local currency using the current date).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms