Unexpected Item In Allocation Receipt Is Not Handled Like Transfers
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an unexpected item is received against an existing shipped allocation, a new allocation is created and additional TRAN_DATA entries for 30 and 32 created. The same scenario for a transfer just adds a SHIPSKU record for the same distro and TRAN_CODE 22 with negative units for from location and positive units for to location is posted
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create 2 transaction level level [I1 & I2] items [item_level=tran_level=1].
- Create one sellable buyer pack [P1] with above to items.
- P1= 10 I1 : 7 I2.
- Range all 3 items to one warehouse W1 and one store S1.
- Positive Inventory adjustment in warehouse W1 for all 3 items.
- Create and approve one allocation [ALLOC 1] for the pack item [P1] from W1 to S1 for 10 qty.
- Ship the allocation with pack item for 10 qty [BOL 1].
- Now process one receipt or the above BOL [BOL 1] and allocation [ALLOC 1] in component level for one component [I1] for 20 qty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms