AV_COST Column of ITEM_LOC_SOH Table Remains Null Even After Receiving an Order or a Transfer
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AV_COST column of ITEM_LOC_SOH table remains null even after receiving an order or a transfer.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select an item with null AV_COST in ITEM_LOC_SOH table
2. Create an order or a transfer for the selected item
3. Submit and approve the order or transfer
4. Receive the order or transfer
5. After successful receiving, notice that AV_COST of the item remains null
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms