Eligibility Criteria for Price Item Characteristics Always Go To "Insufficient Data"
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB v18.104.22.168.0 46247 000 against FW v22.214.171.124.0, RT - Rates:
Eligibility Criteria for Price Item Characteristics always go to "Insufficient Data".
Customer encountered an issue while trying to set up royalties rate schedules. Eligibility criteria for 'Price Item' Characteristics always go to "Insufficient Data" regardless of whether that characteristic exists, or it's value.
This was also an issue for 'Price Assignment' Characteristics, and following SR/Bug/Patch addressed the issue where PD provided a patch to correct the behavior.
Customer wonders if a similar patch required to fix the issue for the Price Item.
- Patch 22152765: ERROR WITH PRICE ASSIGNMENT CHARACTERISTIC IN ELIGIBILITY RULE
- Bug 22152765 - ERROR WITH PRICE ASSIGNMENT CHARACTERISTIC IN ELIGIBILITY RULE
- SR #3-11382534971: Error with Price Assignment Characteristic in Eligibility Rule
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Please see the details described in Oracle_SR_-_Eligibility_Criteria_with_Price_Item_Characteristics.docx.
- Also more details were captured via a web conference and the recorded session is also available as a frb file.
Due to this issue, users cannot complete the bill segment and affects productivity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms