Alert This action requires the Project Budget to be Locked first before you can proceed.
(Doc ID 2207168.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an requirement for our client to import the column data on cost sheet. As per the cost sheet column import prerequisite is the column has to be manually entered.
Which already chosen the manual one but still getting below error while importing the data, alert showed up.
Customer is not touching any budget columns like Assigned budget, than why it is giving such as alert message?
This action requires the Project Budget to be Locked first before you can proceed. Please lock the Project Budget from the Budget Distribution function in the Edit toolbar menu of the Project Cost Sheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the Project Cost Sheet
2. Export the Column Details --> Select the one of the Manual column, this will export CSV file with all the cost codes in project Cost sheet and the column which selected.
3. Fill the data to the columns in CSV and Save.
4. Go to Project Cost Sheet
5. Go to File --> Import --> Column Details --> Select the column which want to import and click Ok
6. It throws an alert message as provided.
7. Issue received.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot import Column Details without lock the budget.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|