Customer Center is Not Picking Up Error Code from STRINGS_T Table and Only Displays the Default Error Message
(Doc ID 2207490.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On all versions of Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) up to 188.8.131.52.0 (inclusive), Customer Center (CC) fails to correctly translate some errors to a defined error in the STRINGS_T table and ends up displaying a generic error message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable business parameter in bus_params_customer.xml
2. Log into CC
3. Select new account option (consumer/business)
4. Enter all the required details under CONTACT Screen and click on NEXT
5. Enter all the required details under GENERAL screen and click on NEXT
6. Purchase a plan and click on NEXT
7. It is required to enter ID and password under Customize services screen and CC will let you to proceed even if the entered password does not meet the password conditions
8. Enter all the details as per requirement and click NEXT until the FINISH tab
9. Once FINISH is clicked, CC will display a default message as "cannot create the account. See your BRM system administrator"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document