Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- A system product has been created to gather all common prices for all accounts.
- When the system fails to rate a call by using the first qualified purchased subscription product, then it fails to rate the call with the second qualified system product.
- It seems that fm_rate_rps does not call op_zonemap_pol_get_lineage right after creating the RPS hash for the system product, as it does for the purchased one.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create an account and purchase the product , ex: "HOME - VOIP - charge".
2. Load usage
- Call remains unrated and fm_rate_rps returns "RPS result Not Found" although there is matching data in RPS table of "System - VOIP - charge" product for given event data.
- It seems that this issue occurs whenever the last event attribute used in the rate plan selector of the first qualified product (Home - VOIP - charge) is the same as the first one used in the rate plan selector of the second qualified product (System - VOIP - charge) and there are no matching data in the RPS table of the first qualified product.
- System product is used to gather all common prices for all accounts in one product in order to minimize maintenance effort.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms