ConfigManager Merge Using AIP 184.108.40.206 Fails Because of Duplicate Measure in Profile
(Doc ID 2207815.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Advanced Inventory Planning - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A configManager merge process using the AIP 220.127.116.11 version fails because of a duplicate measure in the profile: sr0_netinvpstrpl.
Test Case Steps to Reproduce:
- Make three copies of the base AIP 18.104.22.168 configuration which is supplied with the AIP 22.214.171.124 patch. Note: It is not necessary to make changes to any of the configurations to reproduce this bug
- Launch the configManager making sure to use the RPAS 126.96.36.199 version of the tool
- Select File -> New Merge Operation
- Select the three copies of the AIP 188.8.131.52 config as the base, mod1, and mod2 configurations respectively
- Click Next
- Error message appears: "Error in loading - The entry, sr0_netinvpstrpl, in Profile:ViewableProfile Worksheet:wsNrpReplSSD WorkbookTab:wlNrpReplSSD Workbook:Nrp App:ntier Config:Base is duplicated"
- Open the AIP 184.108.40.206 config in the Config Tools and go to the ntier solution Network Replenishment workbook, Store Replenishment Plan tab, Store Receipt Plan worksheet. In the ViewableProfile window you will see that the sr0_netinvpstrpl measure is listed twice.
- Removing the second entry from this list and saving the config solves this problem.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!