SNR is not Getting Processed after DGW Failover
(Doc ID 2207929.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the DGW process goes down, the Notification belongs to that DGW(Say DGW1) is not getting handled by another DGW(DGW2) even after the fail-over.
1) Gx CCRi: PCEF -> OCPM (Success)
2) Sy SLRi: OCPM -> DGW1 (Success)
3) Gy CCRi: PCEF -> DGW1 (Success)
4) Gy CCRu: PCEF -> DGW1 (Success - initial empty RSU)
5) Stop diameterGateway1 (Success - stopped DGW1)
6) Gy CCRu: PCEF -> DGW2 (Success - Quota breach)
7) Sy SNR: DGW2 -> OCPM (Failed - SNR not proccessed or dequeued by DGW2)
8) Gx RAR: OCPM -> PCEF (Failed: due to failue of above step)
9) Gx CCRt: PCEF -> OCPM (Success)
10) Gy CCRt: PCEF -> DGW2 (Success)
Steps to reproduce:
Two seagull clients with same "Origin-Host" and "Origin-Realm" connected two DGW1 and DGW2.
1.Send a SNR to DGW1 via seagull client one.
DGW1 sent this SpendingLimitNotification to seagull client one.
3.Kill DGW1 process.
SpendingLimitNotification from JMS is dequeued by DGW2 and is sent to the seagull client two.
SpendingLimitNotification from JMS is not dequeued by DGW2.
Role name of diameter gateway changed due to coherence upgrade
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document