Reports Printed from SIM Handheld (HH) Are Blank
(Doc ID 2208057.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Oracle Store Inventory Management (SIM) 14.0.2 application, when attempting to print the Inventory Adjustment, Return to Warehouse (RTW), Return to Vendor (RTV), and Direct Store Delivery (DSD) reports from the SIM handheld terminal (HHT), the XML to BI Publisher is coming as blank.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to SIM HHT.
- Enter 2 - Inv. Management
- Enter 1 - Inventory Adj.
- Enter 1 - Create Inv. Adj.
- Select adjustment reason code.
- Enter an item code in the Scan Barcode of Item to Adjust Inventory screen.
- Enter 1 as Adj Qty.
- Press = for total summary.
- Enter 5 - Confirm now.
- Enter 1-Yes (to adjust stock count and print).
- At this point the report prints with no data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document