Multi Buy Promotion - How to Limit Free Item to One Per Transaction
(Doc ID 2208186.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Want to create following promotion:
Buy items from given list and if bill amount is greater than 75$ (for example),
Item X will be given free for each customer (Limit 1 per transaction).
But, following scenario is failing:
If customer bill amount is more than $150 ($75*2) then you get two free items.
Should get only one free item.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Multi-Buy Promotion
2. In the place of items, upload list of Parent items
3. In the buy list put Amount>=75 $ and Reward List one item and put as 100% discount (Means Reward item is free)
4. Take a store
5. Approve the Promo
6. Generate the file, send it to POS (Run RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh and RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh batches)
7. Do sales transaction in ORPOS and see that if the amount is more than $150 ($75*2) then you are getting two item free.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document