"Time Reporting Categories" Column Width Expands Wider Unexpectedly During Window Resizing
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The timesheet 'Time Reporting Categories' column width expands unexpectedly when the application window is either reduced or enlarged in size.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Bring up a timesheet in a browser
2. Minimize the application window so resizing with mouse pointer is possible
3. Using mouse point resize the application window to the left and back to the right
4. Repeat step #3 several times
5. Result: the timesheet 'Time Reporting Categories' column width gets wider in size
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms