Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) Item Lookup is displaying wrong values for In-Transit and Transfer reserved quantities.
Steps to Reproduce:
SIM Hand Held(HH) Item lookup displays wrong values for Notional Pack Items:
- Scan a notional pack item in SIM HH Item lookup.
- Click option for Inventory Details.
- TSF Reserved and In Transit are displayed as 0. For the same item, Item Lookup in PC for Notional Pack displays correct values.
SIM PC Item Lookup - Pack info displays wrong values:
- Look up a component item (Notional Pack component item)
- Component Item inventory details are fine.
- Click on Pack Info. Ordered Qty is correct, but In Transit and TSF Reserved is displayed incorrectly as 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms