SIM Item Lookup - Displaying Wrong Values for In-Transit and Transfer Reserved
(Doc ID 2208440.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) Item Lookup is displaying wrong values for In-Transit and Transfer reserved quantities.
Steps to Reproduce:
SIM Hand Held(HH) Item lookup displays wrong values for Notional Pack Items:
- Scan a notional pack item in SIM HH Item lookup.
- Click option for Inventory Details.
- TSF Reserved and In Transit are displayed as 0. For the same item, Item Lookup in PC for Notional Pack displays correct values.
SIM PC Item Lookup - Pack info displays wrong values:
- Look up a component item (Notional Pack component item)
- Component Item inventory details are fine.
- Click on Pack Info. Ordered Qty is correct, but In Transit and TSF Reserved is displayed incorrectly as 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!