How to Perform Percentage Adjustment Per Event
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Core Billing
How to make percentage-based event level adjustments on multiple events?
BRM provides the following options for making event level adjustments on multiple events from customer center:
- "Adjustment to the total of all events"
- "Adjustment amount per event"
- "Adjustment Percentage"
Is there an option for "Adjustment Percentage - Per Event"?
- Have 2 usage events, at $1.50 each.
- Need to apply a 50% credit adjustment on all events
- Want 50% on each event so that each event is credited $0.75
The behavior right now is that the first event gets the full adjustment. And nothing goes to the second event.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms