Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While implementing pagination using customer name (entity_name) as paging key we have issue that after page 5, records were random and clicking next and previous button was giving error.
Steps to replicate:
1) write a query returning all records from person tables.
2) use entity_name as paging key
Follwoing results observed :
1) Total number of pages showed on top is correct. (total 244)
2) First few pages records get displayed correctly(in this case page 5).
3) After that next page(page6) show random records.
4) On click on next page (page 7) is blank with previous & next button enabled
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms