StoreToStore Webservice SavePendingTransferRequest Method Updates Inventory Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2209186.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 to 15.0 [Release 14.0 to 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that when the SIM webservice StoreToStoreTransfer-> savePendingTransferRequest method is used to update the transfer quantity of an existing transfer of type Customer Order (CO),
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create CO type transfer from Retail Merchandising System(RMS) using webservice
2. Verify the transfer is created successfully in RMS
3. Log in to SIM database and verify in SIM tables that the transfer exists
4. Call SIM webservices to update the approved_quantity in transfer
5. Verify the quantity update in SIM transfer table and SIM STORE_ITEM_STOCK table
6. Approve the SIM transfer using webservice - Check the transfer status updated in SIM
7. Call SIM webservice to update the transfer approved_quantity
8. Check in SIM transfer table
9. Check in SIM STORE_ITEM_STOCK table and note that the quantity reserved is updated incorrectly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document