Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Formatting issue observed in the Store Summary and the Till Summary reports after retrieving a transaction and then removed 1 item from the transaction.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to POS
2. Scan Items: 4857($229.99), 4650 ($39.95)
3. Click on "Tender F6" >> "Cash F2" and complete the transaction
4. Click on "Return F2"
5. Enter the receipt information noted in Step 3
6. Select both the Items to be returned and click Next
7. Select Return Reason Code : Wrong Color for both the Items
8. On the Sell Item screen, select Item:4857 and press "Delete F11"
9. Click on "Tender F6" >> "Cash F2"
10.Enter customer information and complete the transaction
11.Login to "Admin. F4" >> "Manager F5" >> "Reports F2" >> "Summary F2"
12.Select Type:Store and click on "Print F2" (i.e Store Summary Report is printed)
13.Select Type:Till and Enter Till number(Ex:180) and click on "Print F2" (i.e Till Summary Report is printed)
Observation: Notice the below difference under "Statistical Summary" section,
Line Item Delete (229.99) # in the Store Summary Report.
Line Item Delete 229.99 # in the Till Summary Report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms