Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there is a [space] at the beginning of the Address Line 1 value (e.g., [space]123 North Street), user is unable to retrieve the result upon searching by that value on Customer Search screen.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Central Office. Select the Customer tab.
2. Click Add >> Select Customer Type as "Individual".
3. Under 'Mailing Address", enter below value.
Line 1: [Blank space] 123 San Jose
Enter data at all required fields.
4. Click Save button. And, click Enter on Customer Save confirmation screen
5. Click Search.
- Enter data at Address Line 1 as "[Blank space] 123 San Jose"
6. Click on Search button.
7. Notice that "There were no results matching the specific criteria" message displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms