Special Order Item Statuses Are Incorrect After Post Void of Special Order Partial Pickup Transaction
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The status of item in Special Order is shown incorrectly after performing a post void of a Special Order Pickup Partial transaction which has one item picked up, one item canceled, and one item new.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Special Order with three items.
2. Pick up one, cancel one, and keep one within a transaction.
3. Post void the pickup partial of step 2.
4. View the status of the special order (*).
5. The status of item picked up and canceled are shown as "Undefined".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms