ORDSKU Unit Cost Automatically Changes To Supplier Currency From Order Currency For An Order With Prepack Items
(Doc ID 2209481.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Item Maintenance [ordsku] unit cost automatically changes to supplier currency from order currency for an order with prepack items.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new PO in RMS such that prepack flag is checked and order currency is different from supplier currency.
- On the Order Distribution Worksheet [ordmtxws] screen, enter the item, origin country and quantity and then press Apply Template button.
- Now on Prepack Creation [fashpack] screen , choose Vendor Pack type. Fill size, color and quantity fields and then press Apply Button. Press Create Cost on top of the screen to generate the cost of the pack. Press OK to exit/save the fashpack screen.
- Add a location to the item.
- Note that on ordsku screen, the unit cost is in order currency.Press Prepack button to go to fashpack screen once again.
- On fashpack screen, just press OK and go back to ordsku.
- Observe that unit cost has been changed to supplier currency.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document