"Invalid Value Error" When Adding Class and Subclass In User Selection Criteria
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When managing the existing Allocation, while adding the Class and Subclass in the User Selection screen the Hierarchy selected is getting added
After clicking on 'Apply' button, below error pop up appear on the screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Manage Allocation.
2. Open one of the existing Allocation.
3. Click on Edit under Policies section.
4. In policies and parameters screen, select User Selection for Level under Gross Need Parameters.
5. Click on Edit next to User Selection.
6. User Selection screen is opened.
7. Key in the department and tab out & Key in the class value and tab out & Key in the subclass value and tab out.
8. Click on Add selected button to add the Hierarchy.
9. Click apply button.
10. Error will be popup out on the window.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms