Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating What-IF Allocation, Newly added stores are not displayed in Group view screen/tab in Quantity Limit.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create What-If Allocation.
- Select one pack item and click on Create Allocation.
- Select "EDIT" option in location and select 1 store and click on "Apply".
- Store is added to quantity limit tab/screen. Also updated in Group view.
- Goto "EDIT" option in locations and add one more store.
- Store is added to quantity limit tab/screen.
- Notice, the Group view is not getting updated with newly added store.
- After clicking "Save", re-open the allocation.
- Notice, the group view is getting refreshed with newly added store.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms